- The box said ‘Requires Windows Vista or better’. So I installed LINUX.
- UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
- In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?
- Bugs come in through open Windows.
- Penguins love cold, they wont survive the sun.
- Unix is user friendly. It’s just selective about who its friends are.
- Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft product.
- NT is the only OS that has caused me to beat a piece of hardware to death with my bare hands.
- My daily Unix command list: unzip; strip; touch; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; unmount; sleep.
- Microsoft: “You’ve got questions. We’ve got dancing paperclips.”
- Erik Naggum: “Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO is the answer.”
- Windows isn’t a virus, viruses do something.
- Computers are like air conditioners: they stop working when you open Windows.
- Mac users swear by their Mac, PC users swear at their PC.